When we introduced the Crissman Overshirt we felt we had a new Dehen classic on our hands, and judging from your response, we were right. We thought it was time though to evolve even further. Introducing the Crissman Overshirt in a raw selvedge denim that will take on great character over the years.
- 13-Ounce Red-line Selvedge Denim woven at Cone Mills in North Carolina.
- Reinforced elbow construction
- Two chest pockets
- Lower double welt hand pockets
- Snap closure at neck
- Keyhole buttonholes throughout
- 100% cotton lined interior accents
- Single inside pocket
- Selvedge Denim
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
- Model is 5'10", 145 lbs, 38" chest, and wears a size small
- Garment fits true to size
- View Size Chart