William Dehen first built his business by knitting unique heavyweight wool sweaters that withstood the test of time. The sweaters being made today are knitted on the same vintage machines that were used in the 40's, using 100% Worsted Wool.
- 1950's six button Varsity Cardigan
- Heavyweight 4 end jersey knit
- Custom corozo buttons
- Welt front pockets
- 100% worsted wool
- 3 varsity stripes on left sleeve
- Black + Red stripes w/ Off-White feathers.
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
- Model is 6'2", 165 lbs, 38" chest, and wears a size medium
- Garment fits true to size
- View Size Chart
Add To Cart